We’ve started a new, quasi-regular column on the Blog titled “Under The Tents”. The title is symbolic, as it’s representative of the times we all line up under the tents waiting for those big moments to happen inside Hall H or Ballroom 20.
Here’s the stuff you might have missed for today:
- Iron Man 3 – or should we say IRON MAN THREE – made something like a gajillion dollars over the weekend. What did you think of it?
- BOOM! Studios has unveiled its first Create-A-Sketch comic for SDCC 2013, Fanboys vs. Zombies #11. [thanks @TheArtimus]
- Game of Thrones Fans, Hearty Khaleesi-O’s are an important part of every Comic-Con breakfast. Get yours from RIPT Apparel now – only a few hours left before it’s gone to the graveyard.
- Screen Rant says David Tennant is up for the voice of Rocket Raccoon in Marvel’s 2014 release Guardians of the Galaxy. Millions squee in rejoice. The Hollywood Reporter’s Borys Kit says the rumor is not true. Millions hang their head in sadness.
- EA signs a deal with Disney to develop and publish new Star Wars video games. Maybe this will finally get people to think they really aren’t the Worst Company in the World, after all.