We’ve started a new, quasi-regular column on the Blog titled “Under The Tents”. The title is symbolic, as it’s representative of the times we all line up under the tents waiting for those big moments to happen inside Hall H or Ballroom 20.
Here’s the stuff you might have missed for today:
- SUPER7 announced they will be back at SDCC this year, with a booth number to boot – #5245.
We will be announcing our SDCC Exclusives as we get closer to the event – and we have quite the line up! New T-shirt designs….tons of exclusive Designer Vinyl Toys….and even some ALIEN ReAction Figure surprises.
- Hollywood Collectibles announced its final exclusive for this year, a Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S. badge. Limited to 500 pieces, this officially licensed replica is “complete with a genuine leather badge holder & metal neck chain” and will go for $49.95.
A limited number of these will be made available to pre-order for Hollywood Collectibles newsletter subscribers. [via Toyark]
- Writer Matt Patches says his biggest regret about not attending Comic-Con is “the crazy Korra event planned”, indicating the animated series The Legend of Korra has something big planed for attendees this year.
- Dark Horse announced it will be revealing an SDCC exclusive each day this week. Its first is this Game of Thrones 7-inch limited-edition replica of the Stark shield.
Limited to 1200 pieces, the Stark Shield is packaged with a wall-mount will sell for $30 at the Dark Horse booth, #2615.
- Pretty Ugly and Sanrio are partnering to bring us these adorable Hello Kitty Uglydolls. They’re set to debut at Comic-Con this year. And we want all of them.
Anything we missed? Let us know in the comments, drop us a line or tweet us at @SD_Comic_Con