There’s three days left to San Diego Comic-Con 2016, and still so, so much news to get through. We’ve still got LEGO and Hasbro exclusives on the horizon, as well as signing schedules from WB, FOX, Marvel, DC — plus offsites! But, for today, let’s get caught up with news from Square Enix, The Ninjabot, and more.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- Giant Robot at Booth #1729 will have several limited edition pins for Comic-Con, releasing on Preview Night, as well as their previously released Science Heroes Series. Here’s a look:
- Artist Camilla d’Errico will be giving away signed postcards at Booth #4723, with a different design for each day.
— helmetgirl (@Helmetgirl) July 16, 2016
- Attendees who stop by Square Enix Booth #3829 will be able to play several Square Enix titles, including Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy XV, I Am Setsuna, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and World of Final Fantasy.
- Terry Dodson will be signing, taking commissions down Wednesday-Thursday, and selling original art, at Booth #4706. You can find his complete schedule on his site.
- Ivan Brandon will have an exclusive print available at the Traveling Man Booth #2104, with art and color by Nic Klein.
- Figures.com has the details on some new Dark Souls III and Bloodborne statues, which will be displayed at Gecco Booth #5146.
- 3DRetro, who can be found at Booth #5250, will have an array of San Diego Comic-Con exclusives available. The first, a Gnome figure by Ron English, will retail or $30 — and English will be signing at the booth on Friday, July 22 from 11-12PM. They’ll also have “Ube” Edition of Gary Baseman’s Creamy figure, available for $55. You can read more on Vinyl Pulse.
- Our friends at The Ninjabot will be debuting a new addition to their Pins of Thrones buttons, with Hodor. Stop by Small Press L-08 to pick him up.
— Arnel Baluyot (@theninjabot) July 16, 2016
- Andrew Bell’s SDCC exclusive Bear Awareness Android Box Set can be found at Drumbella Booth #1335. The set features a Bear 3″ Android mini-figure, a Boy Scount 1.5″ Android eychain, and a merit badge custom sewn patch. The set will retail for $15.
- J.K. Woodward will be signing various prints throughout the week at the Michael J. Wolf Fine Arts gallery for the Star Trek: 50 Years. 50 Artists exhibit, as well as Titan Entertainment, Havy Metal, and more. Find the complete schedule on his site.
- Bill Wako showed off a pre-Comic-Con piece, and mentioned that his commission list for the convention is still open.
— Bill Walko (@TheHeroBiz) July 17, 2016
- NECA will be displaying prototypes of their upcoming Superman vs Muhammad Ali set at their booth during Comic-Con. Nerdist had the exclusive, but here’s a first look at the set:
- Alex Hirsch, the creator of Gravity Falls, tweeted that he’ll be signing at Booth #1129 on Saturday from 3pM-4PM and Sunday from 11AM-12PM — and you can also pick up Dipper’s Journal.
GUYS! Dippers JOURNAL can finally be yours- plus a signature from "The Author" (Me!) San Diego ComicCon 7/23 & 7/24! pic.twitter.com/9zNhcZQ1Ds
— Alex Hirsch (@_AlexHirsch) July 17, 2016