We’re kicking off a new segment here at the UBlog, that’s all about celebrating you – our readers.
Each week between now and San Diego Comic-Con, we’re going to highlight an “Attendee of the Week” on our site, someone who has some cool Comic-Con memories to share (and don’t we all have cool Comic-Con memories?).
So, how do you get featured as our Attendee of the Week? Simply e-mail email@example.com with the following information (and feel free to be as detailed as you want!):
- Your Name.
- Where are you traveling from for San Diego Comic-Con?
- How many years have you been attending?
- What was your favorite panel and why?
- What is your favorite exhibitor or artist booth and why?
- What was your favorite autograph session and why?
- What is your favorite con snack?
- Tell us about your most memorable celebrity encounter at the convention.
- What is (or was) your favorite offsite and why?
- What is your favorite restaurant in downtown San Diego?
- What is your favorite Comic-Con memory/moment?
- Do you have any advice for a first time attendee?
Please also include a photo in the e-mail. The photo can be of you at/around the convention, of a favorite panel or offsite, or anything relevant to what you’re telling us about.