How is your Friday spreadsheet looking so far? While you’re busy combing through Comic-Con’s Friday schedule, we’re busy searching the universe for SDCC news. This Under the Tents has some great exclusives from Monkey Minion Press and Camilla d’Errico as well as signings from the creators behind Gravity Falls.
Here’s a look at what you might have missed:
- KRS Comics treated their Instagram followers to their full SDCC 2018 lineup at their booth. Please note that their Instagram says they will be at Booth #5559; however, according to the Exhibit Hall list on CCI’s site, they are listed at Booth #917. As of press, we have been unable to confirm which location is correct, so you may have to check both places.
Look at these cute circle purses that’ll be coming to #SDCC! These can be worn as a crossbody AND as a mini back pack! I use mine while biking around the city to carry my essentials with. Come check out the booth 4723 @Comic_Con starting 7/18-7/22! Make sure to stop by early! pic.twitter.com/kAmK8t3Jlx
— The Camilla Store (@TheCamillaStore) July 5, 2018
- Go Joe! Look for these retro G.I. Joe-inspired prints by Brian Miller of Oktopolis at SDCC this year. You can pre-order them now by going to their website, or you can pick up one of the 200-piece limited edition set at the con. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
- Nicole Goux announced to her Instagram followers that she and Dave Baker will be at SDCC Booth #2203 with their F— Off Squad sweatshirts. #SquadGoals
- There may be shenanigans and tomfoolery afoot at SDCC, but if you’re looking for Flimflammery, you can find plenty of it at artist Bill Robinson’s Booth #4615. Look for his SDCC exclusive painting, Breath of the Wild, to be there.
- Our favorite crochet artists, The Geeky Hooker, recently put out a call via Twitter to see who else was making drops at SDCC this year. One artist who responded was Rosemary Reeve, who will be dropping these two paintings somewhere during SDCC.
I am dropping paintings! These are two of them. There will be four total. (Plus bigger paintings for sale in the art show!) pic.twitter.com/K1SKZJrt6H
— Rosemary Reeve (@rosemaryreeve) July 5, 2018
- Action figure/collectibles giant NECA posted a link to their Twitter feed of their full Guillermo del Toro Signature Collection Pale Man you’ll find at Booth #3145.
— NECA (@NECA_TOYS) July 5, 2018
- Author/illustrator Janice Poon wishes she could be at SDCC, where she’ll have some autographed book plates from her book Feeding Hannibal: A Connoisseur’s Cookbook. Look for them at Titan Entertainment’s Booth #5537.
They are to be given with Feeding Hannibal books at @TitanBooks' booth at SDCC. We can't be there in person, so @BryanFuller and I have signed these bookplates so Fannibals buying cookbooks can have autographs in our absence. #SDCC18
— Janice Poon (@FeedingHannibal) July 5, 2018
- Dane Ault, the genius behind Monkey Minion Press, debuted his SDCC exclusive print to his Instagram feed. You can find it and more of his amazing work at Booth #2007 this year.
- Gravity Falls fans will want to make their way to the Disney Publishing Booth #1129 early to get their wristbands for signings from creators Alex Hirsch and Dana Terrace.
Are you gonna be at San Diego ComicCon? SO ARE WE! Come get a copy of the new GRAVITY FALLS COMIC & get it defaced in person by ME & @DanaTerrace, Sat 21st & Sun 22nd! #GravityFallsLostLegends pic.twitter.com/ezcpJNyyPZ
— Alex Hirsch (@_AlexHirsch) July 6, 2018
- If you’re interested in buying the Legacy Psycho Green Ranger from Bandai America’s SDCC exclusives, you can find it at Boom! Comics’ Booth #2229.
We can just take care of that now! The Legacy Psycho Green ranger will be available at the Boom Comics booth! (#2229)
— Bandai Namco Play (@BandaiNamcoPlay) July 6, 2018