Good morning, party people. We are just 20 short days away from San Diego Comic-Con 2019, and we’ve got an early morning edition of Under the Tents for you before things get too crazy today (and oh, they’re gonna get crazy). We’ve got the cutest tiki mug this side of the galaxy, an exclusive that’ll have you humming a certain spooky theme song, WIP toys, and more.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- Beeline Creative has a tiki mug from a galaxy far, far away in this BB-8 tiki mug, which will be available at the Lucas Pavilion Booth #2913-M.
- They’re creepy and they’re kooky — and they can be yours next month. The insanely talented artist Christopher Uminga, best known for his work with Disney, Warner Brothers, Mezco Toys, and Marvel, will have this Addams Family print at Artists’ Alley BB-18.
New Addams Familt print for @Comic_Con in a few weeks, swing by BB-18 in artist alley to pick one up. Created in @Procreate @SD_Comic_Con #addamsfamily #procreate #SDCC19 #sdcc #uminga #spooky pic.twitter.com/nWbXjWZ48f
— Chris Uminga (@Uminga720) June 27, 2019
- Artist Karen Hsiao will be bringing her new Bat Memento Mori wall hangings to San Diego Comic-Con.
- Illustrator Martin Hsu revealed an ink illustration of Prince Mononoke heading to Booth #4530.
- Paper crafts artist Kimi E has posted another of her intricate quilling pieces on Instagram. The Spider-Gwen piece is set to be dropped at SDCC next month, so follow along to catch Gwen.
- Freelance illustrator Amber Harris posted on Instagram a pretty orc sticker available at Artists’ Alley CC-09.
- DKE Toys shared a Ryca art troopers headed for Comic-Con. They have also posted teases from Acquired Taste Industries, Scott C., and Speak & Spell.
- James Silvani posted on Instagram four original pieces he will have at SDCC Booth #5555. Each 9″x12″ will be $80, and the latest offerings includee a Powerline, Boba Fett, Jessica Rabbit and Animaniacs.
- Akumu Ink Clothing’s and Mexpressions Ink’s wares will be at Comic-Con Booth #4835. You can expect to find their new designs there as well as signed copies of their book.
- Are you feeling fresh? You will with this adorable cartoon ghost cinnamon vanilla scented air freshener from Rhode Montijo, heading to Booth #1329.
- Joe Simko, an artist for Garbage Pal Kids as well as director of the GPK documentary 30 Years of Garbage, will be at SDCC FYE and the FYE Pop-Up shop signing Garbage Pal Kids cereal boxes. Check out the post for specifics.
— Joe Simko (@JoeSimko) June 26, 2019