Happy Tuesday evening. There are only 22 days until Comic-Con — so yes, you can start freaking out now. But we’ve got plenty of news to help get you prepared, including adorable exclusives from Camilla d’Errico, a mini original from Patrick Ballesteros, and more.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- Illustrator Jin Yung Kim posted on Twitter another of his adorable mech stickers he is bringing to SDCC, which you can find at Artists’ Alley EE-20.
We got some #Zaku action going in all its SD glory in sticker form~! What other Gundam series would you like to see with this treatment? Unicorn? Seed? Burning?? Let me know in the comments! @SD_Comic_Con #Gundam #superminibots #jyk_allday pic.twitter.com/QlpspnDbIn
— JYK All Day (@JYK_AllDay) June 24, 2019
- Rhode Mintijo offered a peek at a new enamel werewolf pin for sale at Booth #1329. Rhode’s promises that this year will be the biggest batch of goodies yet, and we can’t wait.
- Artist Patrick Ballesteros has been busy working on more of his gorgeous mini originals headed to Comic-Con, like these two companion Marvel pieces. There will also be canvas prints, enamel pins, and stickers that can all be found at Artists’ Alley DD-08.
Hey kids, I have a lot of new releases & announcement coming soon like canvas prints, enamel pins, stickers and more so stay tuned! In the meantime just wanted to say have a Marvelous Monday and welcome to a new week 😬.#minioriginal #sdcc #sdcc50 pic.twitter.com/omx2lN3WVS
— Patrick Ballesteros SDCC DD-08 (@PatrickBallest) June 24, 2019
- Dan Berry shared that he will be bringing his sixth and final sticker from his Verdacomb graphic novel to Small Press Q14.
- Comic artist Michael Walsh revealed that he will be busy at SDCC next month doing panels, signings, and commissions — but he won’t be in Artists’ Alley this year. Stay tuned for more details.
Announcement: I'll be attending SDCC, doing signings and panels. I will *not* be exhibiting in artist alley. Stay tuned for info on my schedule. I will be taking a very limited number of cover quality pre commissions to be picked up at the signings.
— Michael Walsh • TCAF 2044 (@Mister_Walsh) June 24, 2019
- Quilling artist Kimi E showed off another paper craft she’ll be dropping at the convention, this time for Bart Simpson. Follow along on Twitter to catch him.
- Comic artist and writer Jeff Pina announced he will be bringing adorable cat stickers to Comic-Con Small Press booth Q06.
- Red 5 Comics has revealed their SDCC exclusive cover for Dark Ages #1, which will be available at Booth #1717.
— Red 5 Comics (@red5comics) June 24, 2019
- Artist Carla Wyzgala will have a plethora of her original pin-up watercolor pieces she’s bringing to the con — so stop by Artists’ Alley FF-16 to check them out for yourself.
- Bee-utiful! Camilla d’Errico gave a look at her SDCC exclusive enamel bug pins, which are limited to 100 pieces. You can find at booth #4723.
4723 in July. I only made 100 for SDCC so if your going don’t wait to snag one because these live bugs will be flying fast.
And here’s a list of my upcoming shows so you can mark you calendars 😘
–#mondaymotivation #princessserenity #princeendymion #anime #parody #sdcc pic.twitter.com/Xzrk7FAdjn
— helmetgirl (@Helmetgirl) June 24, 2019
- Artist Chad Yalung has posted on Instagram Pikachu and Eevee Pokemon prints headed to San Diego Comic-Con.
- LEGO illustrator Dan Veesenmeyer has a brand new limited edition print of Captain America headed to the con, which you can score at Artists’ Alley HH-23.
New limited edition art print created for San Diego Comic-Con 2019 #SDCC…
— Dan Veesenmeyer (@dveese) June 24, 2019
- Tokyobunnie posted on Instagram two super cute enamel pins headed to SDCC as exclusives, which are limited to 100 pieces each. You can find Donut Kitty and Dumpling Panda at Booth #609.
- Martin Hsu has revealed his painting of Baby Howl and Calcifer from Howl’s Moving Castle. Hsu’s art can be found at Booth #4530.
Baby Howl and Calcifer (1 of 3) for #MartinHsuSDCC2019 #MartinHsuBooth4530 ! 😃🔥 Do you feel the magic?! Just 3 weeks away! https://t.co/uH7tvhhVGP
~#sdcc #sandiegocomiccon2019 #howlsmovingcastle #calcifer #studioghibli #hayaomiyazaki pic.twitter.com/QfGlapjesF
— Martin Hsu 徐 👨🏻🎨 (@MartinHsu) June 25, 2019
- Cartoonist Terry Moore posted his recent sketch of his take on Red Riding Hood and the wolf. It will be available for sale at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Knitter Gomigomigomiday posted on Twitter they will be dropping knitted Pokeball at Comic-Con. Make sure you’re following along on Twitter to catch ’em all.
— ユーザーネーム (@Gomigomigomiday) June 24, 2019
- Comic creator Eben Burgoon took to Twitter to announce B-Squad Mission #1 will be available as a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive.
— Eben Burgoon 🗳 (@EraserNubs) June 24, 2019