FX’s annual San Diego Comic-Con offsite activations are a highlight of the con for many — but this year, with no physical convention to attend, they’re still bringing their A-game with digital experiences that fans worldwide can enjoy as part of Comic-Con International’s Comic-Con @ Home.
Starting Wednesday, July 22, FXSDCC.com will go live with digital games, trivia, Q&As, cosplay galleries, and more for American Horror Story, DAVE, What We Do in the Shadows, Daytime Noir, and more.
Here’s a look at the full digital line-up:
- Test of Terror
- In celebration of the nine seasons of American Horror Story, fans will dive into a unique gamified trivia experience. They will navigate their way through some fearful moments by testing their knowledge of the series and solving escape room-like mechanics.
- A Chat with Dave & GaTa
- Fans of DAVE have been pulled in by the authentic humor that springs up between Dave Burd, known by his stage name Lil Dicky, and his real-life hype man, GaTa. In an exclusive Q&A, fans will be able to see Dave and GaTa break down some of the best moments from the series and the inspiration from their lived experiences.
- Guillermo’s Stakeout
- Fans will be able to help Guillermo protect Nandor, Laszlo, Nadja, and Colin Robinson from the werewolves and vampires trying to kill them in this single-player interactive game. Players will wield Guillermo’s stake and see how high they can score to be one of the best on the official leaderboard. Each day the top 50 scoring fans will win an exclusive deck of What We Do in the Shadows playing cards.
- Piece of Cake with Jeron Braxton
- A chance to get a behind-the-scenes look at Cake with an interactive workshop hosted by Jeron Braxton, creator of Daytime Noir. Participants will get hands-on experience learning how they can create their own art in partnership with Otis College of Art & Design Extension, a national leader in art and design.
- FX on Hulu Cosplay Gallery
- Cosplay has always been an iconic part of the Comic-Con experience with fans showcasing their impressive craftsmanship with realistic and creative costumes of their favorite characters. FX is helping them keep the traditional alive with the first virtual FX on Hulu Cosplay Gallery. Fans can submit their costume photos, sketches or mockups inspired by their favorite FX originals (via Instagram) for the chance to see their costume grace the walls of the digital gallery.