SDCC is just around the corner (preview night’s in 9 days for those who are keeping count!), and TV Guide is getting in on the action. As they did last year, they will be teaming with The WB to produce a Comic Con focused issue of TV Guide, and there will be four collectible covers. This year, the shows being featured on the cover will be The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Fringe, and The Vampire Diaries. The magazine will be distributed at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) starting on preview night, July 20, 2011, and will be available on newsstands July 21- July 28.
As to what’s going to be inside the pages of this special issue? Click past the jump to read the press release and view the covers.
In addition to the sections on the four cover shows, the 88-page issue is packed with features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- WBTV’s returning favorites “Nikita,”“Supernatural” and “Childrens Hospital”
- Previews of new WBTV series “Alcatraz,”“Person of Interest” and “The Secret Circle”
- An appreciation of WBTV’s “Smallville,” which recently concluded its 10th season
- Warner Bros. Animation’s current hit series “Batman: The Brave and the Bold,”“The Looney Tunes Show,”“MAD,”“Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” and “Young Justice,” as well as the upcoming “Green Lantern: The Animated Series” and “ThunderCats”
- The upcoming WBA/Warner Home Video/Warner Premiere release of “Batman: Year One” on Blu-ray™ and DVD
For more information on what’s going to be inside the pages, check here: http://www.thewb.com/blog/tvguidemagazinecovers2011
As for how the covers will look, check them out below.
Any of those appeal to you? Let us know your favorites in the comments!