In the meantime, there’s a few things you should know about the Conversations ahead of time. The Nerd Machine tweeted some great points every con attendee should be aware of, and we’ve gathered them all up for you in one juicy post.
- Some Conversations have signings, others may not.
- All the Conversation tickets are $20. 100% of the revenue from tickets go to Operation Smile.
- If there is a signing after a Conversation it will be on the ticket page when you purchase.
- All the info for each Conversation will be on it’s ticket page. If there is a signing you will know before you purchase.
- You can buy up to 8 tickets maximum for the Conversations.
- You only need tickets for Conversations. Nerd HQ is free to the public.
- Nerd HQ is an all ages event until 8pm. After that it is 21 and over.
- The Conversations will have less than 225 tickets each.
- You can buy multiple tickets for multiple Conversations.
- Seat numbers are assigned when you buy your tickets and the seat number will be on your ticket. All seats are assigned at Nerd HQ.
- The tickets will sale like any other product, credit cards and paypal are accepted.
Remember, tickets for all Conversations go on sale today, July 6, at 12PM ET/9AM PT. Here’s the link.
Be sure to follow The Nerd Machine on Twitter for all the latest info in Conversations ticket sales.