We’ve started a new, quasi-regular column on the Blog titled “Under The Tents”. The title is symbolic, as it’s representative of the times we all line up under the tents waiting for those big moments to happen inside Hall H or Ballroom 20.
Here’s the stuff you might have missed for today:
- Dark Horse announced a new line of collectibles based on the Powers comics. The collectibles won’t be available until later this year, but prototypes will be on display at the Dark Horse booth at Comic-Con. [via Convention Scene]
- Like free comics? Then head on over to ComiXology to grab issues one through four of Brian Michael Bendis’ Guardians of the Galaxy: Infinite Comic series for the low, low price of nothing.
- Daniel Presedo of the Adobe Photoshop team tweeted that Adobe will have a “very nice presence” at Comic-Con this year.
- Celebrities are everywhere at Comic-Con. What do you do when you spot one in the wild? Fear not, read part one of “Tabz’ Guide to Convention Going (or how to avoid looking like a scruffy nerfhearder)”. Learn what is acceptable (“Just say hi and, if there’s a crowd of people around the celeb, try and let other people have a chance to say hi too”) and what is not (“Do not inappropriately touch celebrities. It creeps them out and it is just not cool.”). [via fantabzulous.com]
- Iron Man 3 will be released in the U.S. on Friday, but has already opened internationally. Last night was the premiere in China, and The Hollywood Reporter has the scoop on the exclusive Chinese cut of the movie with additional footage. [via Slashfilm]
Anything we missed? Let us know in the comments, drop us a line or tweet us at @SD_Comic_Con.