We’ve started a new, quasi-regular column on the Blog titled “Under The Tents”. The title is symbolic, as it’s representative of the times we all line up under the tents waiting for those big moments to happen inside Hall H or Ballroom 20.
You can read yesterday’s Late Edition here.
Here’s the rest of the stuff you might have missed for today:
- Jason Freeny has offered the first glimpse of the Luke Chueh x Jason Freeny “Anatomical Target” vinyl exclusive through his Facebook, available from Munky King. The set is limited to 100 pieces, though price is still unknown.
- While Fringe made its final trek to SDCC last year, fans of the show can get more insight into the show through Tara Bennett and Paul Terry’s book, “Fringe: September’s Notebook“. Bennett announced on Twitter that she will be signing copies of the book on Thursday at 11AM at the Insight Editions Booth #1134.
— Tara Bennett (@TaraDBennett) June 29, 2013
- Actor Richard Hatch has revealed information on his annual signing and Battlestar Galactica panel. This year, the 35th anniversary panel will be on Thursday from 10:30AM-11:30AM, and he’ll be signing all four days. You can see times and the full announcement on Facebook.
- If you don’t already have tickets, San Diego radio station 94/9 is giving away a chance to attend Comic Con. Their prize package also includes tickets to the Adult Swim + iHEARTCOMIX Presents The Eric Andre Show Live! show on Saturday at the House of Blues. You can enter on their website.
- The Toucan Blog’s Tip of the Day offers some analysis of a rearranged booth floor with “Where Did Your Favorite Company Go”, and where to find your favorite booths:
If you’ve looked at our CCI 2013 Exhibit Hall map (click here in case you haven’t . . . and shame on you; there will be a quiz!), you may have noticed that some of the companies have moved out of their traditional spaces this year. The floor has been slightly rearranged to remove some of the crowding issues we’ve encountered in the past. The video game companies have moved from the bayside of Hall G over into Hall A. The art dealers have been moved closer to Artists’ Alley and the Illustrators Area; look for them beginning at aisle 4200. The vinyl and collectible toy area has also moved and has been expanded. You can find them with the other artists in Hall G. So if your one big thing about coming to Comic-Con is visiting these great booths, look for them in their brand new locations, all highlighted with color on the Exhibit Hall map.
- Evangeline Lilly had previously announced that she’ll be signing copies of her book on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, she has now revealed on Twitter the location of those book signings – the Weta Workshop Booth (#3513).
— Evangeline Lilly (@EvangelineLilly) June 27, 2013