We are 16 days away from San Diego Comic-Con – and we’ve got a lot of updates for you guys today. Is Petco bringing back their awesome dog Yoda ears? What company has an awesome deal on Funko Pop!’s? What TV show is getting a Comic-Con comic? We’ve got the answers to these and more in today’s Under the Tents.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- Things From Another World (TWAF) posted on Twitter that they will be having sale prices at their booth, #5625. There will be 50% off graphic novels, 3 for $27 Funko Pops, and some SDCC exclusives. We love a good deal.
— TFAW.com (@TFAW) June 21, 2015
- Vannen Watches has posted another picture on Instagram teasing the release of their Skybound watch exclusive for 2015. Skybound is the company behind the release of The Walking Dead comic book, so you should expect some zombie goodness.
- Dane Ault of Monkey Minnion Press posted a picture on Instagram of another thing he is bringing to Comic-Con. Skinny notebooks are the new skinny jeans? #becauseportland Check them out at booth #5531.
- The Scorpion Facebook page posted that there will be an exclusive unveiling of the Scorpion comic book happening at SDCC 2015.
- The Moon Minis posted on Instagram that book #2 The Great Mooncake Escape! will be available for sale at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Dark Ink has posted on their website previews of a few of their SDCC exclusive prints. Pre-orders are available for pick up at the convention, and a small number will be made available online after the convention to the general public. Two of the three prints unveiled so far include a Star Wars and a Futurama. Pieces are limited to a run of 250.
- Simone Legno of Tokidoki posted on Instagram a picture of their newest toy named Pallete. She will be released starting at Comic-COn 2015.
- The Official Comic-Con website has details of fun free exclusive for your pets. Petco will be back at the convention this year, at Booth #2913 giving away free plush Chewbacca chew toy and Yoda ears for your dog or cat.
- Artist Mike Kungle posted on Instagram a print he will be selling of the Star Wars Imperial Navy Ages of the Empire at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Film Cells posted on their website that they will be selling three SDCC exclusives at booth #4730. There is a shirtless Oliver Queen Arrow poster, an Arkham Knight Harley Quinn poster, and a color change Harley Quinn coffee cup.