Sanrio and their beloved Hello Kitty are coming back to San Diego Comic-Con, with all kinds of goodies (literally) for attendees.
Sanrio can be found both on and off the floor this year. They’ll have a home base at Booth #4739, where Sanrio will be welcoming fans of Little Twin Stars and My Melody for a chance to meet the designers and get signed art boards (limited) each day. They’ll also have exclusive Comic-Con vinyl figure set for both My Melody and Little Twin Stars, available at the booth.
As we already reported, fans can also find the Hello Kitty Food Truck during Comic-Con Wednesday-Sunday at the Petco Interactive Zone, dishing up delicious sweet treats to attendees.
And attendees can also find Hello Kitty merchandise and exclusives all around the exhibit floor. Here’s a handy look at what you’ll be able to grab, and where to find it:
- Hello Kitty, Hello 40story & art anthology published in partnership with VIZ Media (booth 2813). This will be the last opportunity for fans to their hands on the publication, which was nominated for a 2015 Eisner Award for Best Publication for Early Readers
- Chogokin Hello Kitty die-cast robot action figure in a new red colorway; as well as a reissue of Chogokin Hello Kitty in the blue colorway that sold out last year (available with new packaging). At Bluefin-Tamashii Nations (booth #3545)
- Cute and collectible Upper Deck dog tags (booth #307) featuring Hello Kitty in five fun Comic-Con themed careers: Background Actor-Zombie, Comic Book Artist, Toy Designer, Panel Moderator, and Cosplayer. Each dog tag includes an exclusive black ball chain, a matching oversized trading card, and a figure pack
- Exclusive products at tokidoki (booth #5145) including the “Kittypatra” women’s t-shirt, “Kitty Gang” women’s shirt and “Kaiju Kitty” men’s shirt as well as fan favorite tokidoki x Hello Kitty “Frenzies”
- A Little Twin Stars t-shirt and a My Melody t-shirt at Mightyfine (booth # 1322)
What Sanrio event or merchandise will you be picking up? Let us know in the comments.