Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- Black Sheep Comics gave fans a sneak peek at a joint project with Woot Bear Belly which will be headed to the convention.
- Jurassic Outpost showed off some prototype dinosaurs from Jurassic Park from Chronicle LLC, which will be headed to the con.
— Jurassic Outpost (@JurassicOutpost) July 4, 2016
- Artist Alex Pardee can be found at Booth #5502, where he will have prints available for $100 each – or he’ll also be giving away two on social media, so follow along for more.
— Alex Pardee (@alexpardee) July 4, 2016
- Head to Martin Hsu’s Booth #4530 to pick up a dragon dog plush… which we have to admit, is pretty darn adorable.
— Martin Hsu (@MartinHsu) July 4, 2016
- No surprise, but star Grant Gustin will be on the Ballroom 20 panel for The Flash! Get your running shoes on now.
Yes 🙂 https://t.co/ZJmAaCghyi
— Grant Gustin (@grantgust) July 4, 2016
- Sal Abbinanti, the exclusive art dealer for both Alex Ross and Bill Sienkiewicz, showed off some officially licensed Jimi Hendrix lithographs that will be available at SDCC this year.
— Sal Abbinanti (@SalAbbinanti) July 1, 2016
- We’re a little in love with these 16×20 Star Wars lithographs from Jason W. Christman that will be available at both Comic-Con and Celebration Europe.
- New England Comics is bringing The Tick to Comic-Con with a slew of exclusives, which you can pick up at Booth #1807-1809. Here’s a look:
- Applehead Factory also unveiled this year’s Comic-Con exclusive, available at Booth #4923. Pick up an 8″ version of Granger Evermore, Applehead’s newest edition to the Teddy Scares line. Granger retails for $25.
- Looking to imbibe at San Diego Comic-Con? Do it in style at BANKERS Hill Bar + Restaurant, Quad Alehouse, and Gaslamp Tavern, who are offering several Comic-Con themed drinks, like Quad Alehouse and Gaslamp Tavern’s Harley Quinn (Tanqueray Gin, maraschino cherry liqueur, crème de violette and fresh lemon juice), The Joker (The Joker, made with Ketel One Citroen, Blue Curacao, cranberry, pineapple and fresh lime juice), or BANKERS HILL’s Beer is the Path to the Dark Side, an IPA-based cocktail featuring Genepy des Alpes liqueur, fresh lime juice, house-made pineapple gum syrup, house-made cucumber basil syrup and topped with Societe Brewing Co.’s Apprentice IPA.