We’ve got so much Comic-Con news today, you get two editions of Under the Tents – and today’s is filled with news from WeLoveFine, Dan Harmon, Katie Cook, Camp Conival, and so, so much more.
Here’s a look at the news you may have missed:
- WeLoveFine tweeted that they will be giving away free Star Trek item like this Mega Bloks ship with purchases of Star Trek items at their booth #1320.
- Juliet Landau posted on Twitter and linked to Facebook that she will be premiering a nine minute excerpt from her vampire documentary A Place Among the Undead. It will be played during the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Once More With Feeling singalong on Sunday July 24th from 3:15pm – 4:45pm in Room6BCF
— Juliet Landau (@julietlandau) July 13, 2016
- Furrybones revealed on Twitter that they will be bringing a golden Rex figure to SDCC limited to 50 pieces.
San Diego Comic Con 2016 Exclusive Golden Rex. Limited 50. pic.twitter.com/SBfE4s2Hd6
— Furrybones (@myfurrybones) July 13, 2016
- Starburns Industries announced their Friday Comic-Con plans on Twitter which include a Dan Harmon signing as well as Super Tight and Harmontown Live events.
— Starburns Industries (@StarburnsInd) July 13, 2016
- Insight Editions posted on their site that they will be at San Diego Comic-Con Booth #1703 and have tons of things to offer such as merchandise, gifts with purchase, drawing and giveaways, coloring, photo ops, signings and a free sampler of their upcoming fall 2016 comic line.
- Author and story artist at Walt Disney Animation Studios Brian Kesinger tweeted that he will be signing his new prints at Comic-Con booth #4712.
— brian kesinger (@briankesinger) July 14, 2016
- Artist Kent Williams posted on his Tumblr page a peak at this book he releasing and premiering at SDCC 2016. The book contained his drawings and paintings of artist Soey Milk and will be available at booth #4701. It will be offered in a regular edition for $49.95 and a limited edition version slipcased, signed, chopped and numbered by both Kent Williams and Soey Milk and includes a matched 10″ x 12” limited edition print for $195.
- Rachel of SoCal Games and Comics posted on Twitter that comic book writer Robert Venditti will be signing at SDCC booth #834 on Friday, July 22nd from 4:30-6:30pm.
— Rachel (@baberuthless___) July 13, 2016
- Katie Cook posted on Instagram more Star Wars themed art she will be bringing to Comic-Con.
- Sean Forney revealed another of his completed sketches on Instagram. This one is Spider-man 2099 and will also be headed to San Diego Comic-Con booth AA-15.
- Sys-Con Media reports that a Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer themed retro pinball machine is headed to SDCC 2016 and will be on display at booth #501.
- Victoria Rose Co. posted on Instagram a work in progress image of a one time run exclusive to Comic-Con of her alligator and hedgehog hand made designer toy in cosmic lavender.
- Bestselling author Leigh Bardugo revealed on her Tumblr page posters by Kevin Wada for her upcoming book Crooked Kingdom. They will be available at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Nerdist posted on Instagram a pin they will be giving away at this year’s Nerdist Camp Conival at SDCC.
- Droid Life reports that wooden Android mini collectibles are coming to Comic-Con and will be available for $120 each. They will be available later this year online in limited quantities.
- Artist Liana Hee posted on Instagram some stunning hand embellished art she will be premiering at SDCC Small Press booth O-03.
- Funko announced on Twitter that they have teamed up with IDW to bring a Funko style Strawberry Shortcake issue #3 variant to San Diego Comic-Con. There will be a signing by Funko’s Greg Ham on Friday, July 22nd from 1-2pm at Booth #2743.
Funko's Greg Ham will be signing his Strawberry Shortcake comic cover at SDCC booth #2743 next Friday from 1-2pm! pic.twitter.com/JCzaobIGR1
— Funko (@OriginalFunko) July 13, 2016
- Water-colorist and illustrator Kendra Minadeo posted on Facebook at she will be at Comic-Con booth #1614 with new prints and pins.
- DJs A Plus D of Bootie Mashup posted on Twitter they will be DJing at Entertainment Weekly’s Con-X on Thursday, July 21st from 7-15pm-10:15pm.
— Bootie Mashup (@bootiemashup) July 13, 2016
- Artist Dan Quintana showed off a “Hydra-2013” hand embellished gold print he’ll have available at Booth G-8 next week.
- Resin figure maker and webcomic creator Denny Riccelli will have a special Ashcan Variant edition of his Space Mummy resin figure available at Small Press M-11.
- Robert McKeone revealed a Captain America print he’ll have available at Artist Alley Table AA-19.
- Swing by Sean Forney’s table in Artist Alley to pick up this exclusive Scarlet Huntress book.
- Our friends at The Ninjabot will be debuting a new 13×19 print, that was originally in this year’s ECCC Monsters & Dames Book. Pick it up at Small Press L-08.
- And speaking of The Ninjabot, they’ll also be debuting a new Pop Cat 4×6 print, featuring Cersei Lannister in Pop Cat form. Love this? Head to Small Press L-08!
Debuting at #SDCC Small Press L-08 is this Pop Cat print in a 4"x6", along with one more friend that I will post later. Her dress is so wonderful we just had to! We're super excited to bring you these new prints! We will also have the original painting available for purchase at our booth in SDCC. #theninjabot #Ninjabot #got #gameofthrones #cersei #cerseilannister #popcats #watercolor #ink #sdcc2016 #comicon
- Enamel pins seem to be big at this year’s con, and Andrew Bell will be dropping a slew of Dumbrella pins at Booth #1335.
Check out the #pinbomb that one of our vendors, #andrewbell , will drop on #sdcc2016 at booth #1335! Including two not yet revealed designs that will be #sdccexclusive to the #dketoys / @Disburst booth #5045. How many fans will get to complete the whole set??? . . #pingame #pintrade #pinsofig #pins #lapelpins #pingamestrong #lowbrow #deadzebra #sdcc #sandiegocomiccon
- Scott Tolleson will have five(!) Dark Lotus Dragon Dunny Artist Proofs available at Booth #5139.
Fat Rabbit has announced their wave 2 of exclusives which are available for preorder. Each design is limited to 5o pieces available for preoder, while the rest will be available at the Fat Rabbit booth. Both of the designs will be available tees, tank tops, and v-necks for women, while men will have tees and hoodies to choose from. Prices start at $25!