Reality check – We’re just two short days away from Preview Night. If you’re not panicking right now, you must be reading all of our columns to help yourself prepare. Here’s another Under the Tents (which are actually up now) to bring you more great SDCC news from artists, exhibitors, and even the convention center.
Here’s a look at what you might have missed:
- It’s the calm before the storm inside the San Diego Convention Center. Just like the rest of us, they’re hard at work preparing for SDCC, hanging banners and placing signs.
— San Diego Convention Center (@SDConventionCtr) July 16, 2017
- Artist Chris Lee posted the complete set of Star Wars prints he’s bringing with him to SDCC. Find him and all these prints at Gallery Nucleus’ Booth #2643.
- While you’re at Gallery Nucleus’ Booth# 2643, you can also check out Disney artist Lorelay Bové’s set of postcards she’ll have available.
- If you’re wandering through Artists Alley, make sure you stop by Table #AA-15 to see Sean Forney. He’ll have this D.Va sketch with him, along with a lot more of his art.
- Camilla d’Errico posted just a taste of all the beautiful work she’s bringing with her to SDCC. Stop by Booth #4723 to see all her amazing art.
- Ray and Evie Christian took to Twitter to show of the works they’re bringing to the SDCC Art Show at the Manchester Grand Hyatt this year. Their work is acrylic on wood, and you don’t need a badge to see it.
- Visit Insight Editions’ Booth #3712 to enter to win their daily SDCC giveaways. They’re giving away a special Back to the Future collectible bundle on Sunday, July 23.
— Insight Editions (@insighteditions) July 16, 2017
- Wayward Raven will have a diverse collection to offer at their Small Press Table #Q-13. They’re bringing stuff for the kids, Percy, as well as Damn Heroes Volume 2: The Next One.
- Artist Chandra Reyer announced on Twitter that she will have limited copies of Womanthology available signed by Jessica A. Hickman and Darla Ecklund at her Artists Alley Table BB-22.
— Chandra (@ChandraReyer) July 16, 2017
- Monkey Minion Press is getting in on the gouache movement with these two new sketches they’re bringing to Booth #5531 at SDCC.
- LEGO artist Dan Veesenmeyer is bringing one more print with him to SDCC by popular demand. Looks like everything will be awesome at Artists Alley Table #EE-21.
— Dan Veesenmeyer (@dveese) July 17, 2017
- Artist Bryan Fyffe took to Instagram to post a couple of pieces he’ll have at Booth #4502 at SDCC this year.
- Visit Bill McKay’s Artists Alley Table #II-21 to find these SDCC exclusive pieces he’ll have available.