Are you still reeling from that bombshell Kevin Feige dropped over the weekend about Marvel skipping Hall H this year? Our minds are racing just speculating about what will fill that massive gap in Hall H’s programming schedule. What we’re not scratching our heads over is the latest wave of special guests CCI just announced.
From the Toucan Blog, here’s another list of Special Guests headed to SDCC 2018:
- Mark Evanier • Writer, producer, comics historian, Kirby: King of Comics
- Manuele Fior • Writer, artist, Cinq Mille Kilomètres Par Seconde, Mademoiselle Else
- Richard Friend • Artist, inker, Immortal Men, WildC.A.T.s, Forever Evil
- Jim Lee • Publisher, DC Comics, artist, Batman: Hush, Superman Unchained
- Lonnie Millsap • Cartoonist, bacon
- Matt Taylor • Illustrator, Mondo posters, book covers
Special guests typically receive a special “Spotlight” panel during the convention, so attendees have a chance to hear their favorite authors and artists speak live.
According to CCI, they’ll announce additional guests next Monday – so keep your eyes peeled for more exciting announcements. You can also catch up on tons of other things and people who will be at San Diego Comic-Con in our Under the Tents updates.
Are you excited about these guests? Let us know in the comments.