We had so much fun celebrating our readers last year with our Attendee of the Week segment, that we’re bringing it back for 2018.
Each week between now and San Diego Comic-Con, we’re going to highlight an “Attendee of the Week” on our site, someone who has some cool Comic-Con memories to share (and don’t we all have cool Comic-Con memories?).
So, how do you get featured as our Attendee of the Week? Simply e-mail [email protected] with the following information (and feel free to be as detailed as you want!):
- Your Name and Twitter Handle
- Where are you traveling from for San Diego Comic-Con?
- How many years have you been attending?
- What was your favorite panel and why?
- What is your favorite exhibitor or artist booth and why?
- What’s your favorite item you’ve ever taken home from the convention (swag, exclusive, merch, etc.)?
- What was your favorite autograph session and why?
- What is your favorite con snack?
- Tell us about your most memorable celebrity encounter at the convention.
- What is (or was) your favorite offsite and why?
- What is your favorite restaurant in downtown San Diego?
- What is your favorite Comic-Con memory/moment?
- Do you have any advice for a first time attendee?
Please also include a photo in the e-mail. The photo can be of you at/around the convention, of a favorite panel or offsite, or anything relevant to what you’re telling us about.