Did you enjoy all the exclusives that were revealed yesterday? San Diego Comic-Con never fails to bring the best out of so many artists and creators, and this edition of Under the Tents has more great work from Christopher Uminga, Mary Bellamy, BeeFy & Co., and a lot more.
Here’s a look at what you might have missed:
- Mary Bellamy, creator of Zorilita, is celebrating her 10th anniversary at SDCC with a table full of her massive catalog of work in Small Press Table #N-04.
San Diego Comic Con is right around the corner! This is my exclusive convention and I will have 13 graphic novels, MLP comics, exclusive enamel pins, art, limited edition dolls buttons and more! #sdcc2018 #sdccexclusive #sdcc #sandiegocomiccon #sandiegocomiccon2018 #convention pic.twitter.com/pa3Lvy8eaB
— Mary Bellamy Artist for Punkdroid.EU (@Zorilita) June 26, 2018
- Artist Sean Forney treated his Twitter followers to some of what they can find when they visit him in Artists Alley at Table #BB-05.
— Sean Forney at C2E2 O-6 (@SeanForneyArt) June 26, 2018
- Disney artist James Silvani gave out some SDCC fashion tips while letting Twitter know his SDCC commission list is full.
A couple’a reminders…
1)My #SDCC commission preorders list is full.
2)I’ll be taking a new sketch list every day at the con.
3)Your pant’s zipper goes in front.
— James Silvani (@SilvaniArt) June 26, 2018
- Artist Terry Moore took to Twitter to reveal a new tote bag he plans to debut at Abstract Studio’s Booth #2109 during SDCC this year.
- Get to BeeFy & Co.’s Booth #5051 early to grab their All Might Tee and Tank they’re bringing with them to SDCC this year.
- If you’re a fan of Lion Forge’s Rolled & Told, you’ll want to make your way to Booth #5543, where you can celebrate the release of September’s issue with a bookmark they plan to hand out.
— Lion Forge (@lionforge) June 26, 2018
- Camilla d’Errico reminds us we are all connected in her Hydie piece you’ll find at Booth #4723 at SDCC this year.
- Del Rey Publishing is coming to SDCC this year with an exclusive convention edition of their new Grand Admiral Thrawn novel, Thrawn: Alliances. They’ll be giving out wristbands each morning to those who wish to purchase either the hard cover novel edition ($45), audiobook edition ($45), or both at once ($80). Each copy comes signed by author Timothy Zahn, who will also be in Sails Pavilion during SDCC (although he won’t be selling copies at his table, he will still personalize one if you bring it to him). Visit Unbound Worlds for details on how to get your hands on this SDCC exclusive.
- Eunjung June Kim knows it’s not an official SDCC exclusive unless it has a stamp on it, and she’s busy stamping the limited edition exclusives she’s bringing to Table #O-14 in Small Press.
- One of the best things about SDCC is the free swag you can get from booths, like this free poster you’ll get when you visit Last Gasp at Booth #1500.
- Genevieve Santos, a.k.a.: Le Petit Elefant, treated her Instagram followers to her latest print she’ll have with her at Table #L-06 at SDCC this year.
- Artist Steve Bryant announced via Twitter he has opened his SDCC commission list. See his tweet below for pricing and email him at SteveBryantArt@gmail.com if you’re interested.
Saint of Killers & Death, 11×17 ink on bristol.
My SDCC commission list is open: 9×12 single figure $50 | 11×17 single fig $100 | 11×17 2-fig: $150 | 11×17 3-fig $200 | 11×17 Montage $250 | 11×17 Cover recreation/homage $150 & up | Email SteveBryantArt at gmail for more pic.twitter.com/bysuSj6jrS
— Steve Bryant writes and draws comics (@SteveBryantArt) June 26, 2018
- Artist Christopher Uminga shared via Twitter his Wednesday Addams sketch he plans to debut at Table #BB-18 at SDCC this year. If Wednesday is too creepy or kooky for you, he’ll also have a Fortnite sketch to debut.
She’s creepy & she’s spooky…added some color & a background to this Wednesday Addams sketch I did a few months back. She’ll be making her debut at #sdcc . #wednesdayaddams #gothgirl #goth #spooky @procreate #procreate #scary #horror #digitalpainting #art #uminga @sdccblog pic.twitter.com/cEuZlX5VKk
— Chris Uminga (@Uminga720) June 26, 2018
Are you playing Fortnite ?Finished up this Fortnite piece for this year’s SDCC, had a blast working on it, wish I could have fit more skins in. #fortnite #fortnitebattleroyale #fortniteskins #fortnitethegame #noscams #games #videogame #gamer #uminga @fortnite @sdccblog pic.twitter.com/aIADclOF95
— Chris Uminga (@Uminga720) June 25, 2018
- Writer Ken Plume suggested we keep an eye on Dark Horse Comics for announcements concerning why he has a writing utensil fused with his hand. It may have something to do with his latest release, The Art of the Venture Brothers.
— Ken Plume (@KenPlume) June 26, 2018
- Artist Cat Staggs promised her Twitter followers she would have fun SDCC exclusives to announce this week. Keep an eye on her Twitter feed to see just how much fun she’s bringing to SDCC with her.
I do promise I have some fun limited edition San Diego Comic-Con @SD_Comic_Con exclusives coming up later this week! Stay tuned!!!
— Cat Staggs (@CatStaggs) June 26, 2018
- Roswell might not be going to SDCC this year (we’re bummed, too), but some of its actors may have some shenanigans up their sleeve, if we’re to believe Carina Adly MacKenzie’s Twitter feed.
— carina adly mackenzie (@cadlymack) June 27, 2018