Welcome to the first Monday in June. There are roughly 44 days and 8 hours until SDCC 2019 (GAH!). But that’s just numbers and statistics. You want to know who’s going to be there, and we’re here to help. Comic-Con International announced eight more special guests you’ll see at SDCC 2019.
From the Toucan Blog, here’s the ninth wave of Special Guests headed to SDCC 2019:
- Bill Cole • Longtime Comic-Con exhibitor
- Frank Miller • Writer-artist, 300; writer, Superman: Year One; artist, Cursed
- Bud Plant • Pioneer comics retailer, publisher
- Chuck Rozanski • Pioneer comics retailer
- Dan Vado • Publisher, SLG Publishing; writer, JLA
- Jeff Walker • Genre marketing consultant, long-time Comic-con program participant
- Bob Wayne • Former senior VP, Sales at DC Comics; writer, Time Masters, Wild Cards
- Phil Yeh • Cartoonist, Even Cazco Gets the Blues, Winged Tiger Comics and Stories
Special guests typically receive a special “Spotlight” panel during the convention, so attendees have a chance to hear their favorite authors and artists speak live.
According to CCI, they’ll announce eight additional guests next Monday – so keep your eyes peeled for more exciting announcements. You can also catch up on tons of other things and people who will be at San Diego Comic-Con in our Under the Tents updates.
Are you excited about these guests? Let us know in the comments.