There’s still a few hours left in the day — which means there’s still time for more Comic-Con news. We’ve got updates tonight for you on Stargate panelists, commissions from James Silvani, artwork, and more.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- If you’re wondering which panelists will be on this year’s Stargate Command panel — we’ve got at least part of your answer. You’ll find Joseph Mallozzi, Paul McGillion, Jewel Staite, and more at 1PM-2PM on the panel, and then again from 5PM-6:30PM at FLUXX Nightclub. For what, you might ask? Looks like there’s at least something still TBA.
- Pack my bags and mount my horse, I’m gonna ride on into the next town… Character designer and illustrator Pernille Ørum is riding into Comic-Con with this fierce cowgirl print.
- Artist Dan Mumford has created something heavy for Comic-Con — something Heavy Metal, that is.
- Creator Abby Denson will be signing on both Friday, July 19 and Sunday, July 21 from 1PM-2PM at the Prism Comics Booth #2144.
See you 7/18-7/21 at San Diego Comic-Con! On Friday and Sunday I will be signing 1-2PM at the Prism Comics Booth #2144. 😸🌟😎🌈 pic.twitter.com/xoQY4TQ6NF
— Abby Denson (@AbbyDenson) July 6, 2019
- Author Rebecca Roanhorse will also be signing during the convention, though her exact schedule is still TBA.
- Artist Derek Riggs has created three new prints for Comic-Con, which you can grab at War Machine Marketing Booth #1415 on Friday, July 19 from 3PM-5PM, Saturday, July 20 from 12PM-2PM, or Sunday, July 21 from 12PM-2PM. A new print will be available each day, and are limited to 100 copies each at $75.
- Pick up this Alita: Battle Angel print at the Celestial Comics Booth #4201. It’s limited to only 10 copies — so it’s sure to disappear.
- You’re in for some tiny scares with these Original Bimtoy Tiny Ghost blind bag minis at San Diego Comic-Con, where series 2 will be making its debut.
- Is quilling the new crochet? Artist Kimi E. Crafts sure is making a case for it, with a brand new paper craft featuring Harley Quinn which will be dropped at the con. Follow along on Instagram to find it.
- She’s tiny but fierce — Jeff Pina’s adorable Wonder Woman chibi robot print heading to Comic-Con, that is.
- You can visit Broadsword Comics at Booth #1815, where they’ll have talent.
- Artist Tony Guaraldi Brown is debuting new prints at Comic-Con this year, at Artists’ Alley DD-07.
- You can find Jeffrey “The Chamba” Cruz at San Diego Comic-Con this year, at the UDON booth — and he’s also taking sketch commissions.
- If you want to get your hands on Karl Kopinski’s The Big Kopinski sketchbook, then you can either order them online or grab one of the 100 copies at Comic-Con.
- Artist Patrick Ballesteros has MORE amazing things to show you at Comic-Con, including the reveal of his “Can You Hear Me Now” sets for this year. Stay tuned to our site tomorrow to see them first.
- Le Petit Elefant is bringing limited edition Filipino enamel pins to Comic-Con this year, with the Ube Bae releasing on Thursday, July 18 and the Little Buko on Friday, July 19. Each is limited to 100 each.
- Hopefully you already got on artist Steve Bryant’s San Diego Comic-Con pre-convention commissions list, because his list is now closed. However, he’ll still be doing 9×12 sketches at the show, so stop by Small Press M-13 to see him.
Hey, all! My #SDCC commission preorder list is closed! I'll still be doing 9×12 sketches at the show.
I'll post the rest of the preorder images as I ink them up! Thanks for all the support, shares, and RTs!
— Steve Bryant writes and draws comics (@SteveBryantArt) July 5, 2019
- On a similar note, artist James Silvani has finished up his 29 pre-convention commissions — but he will be taking 2-3 requests per day, so head to his booth early to get on his list.
- Artist NoogaJoe showed off some new limited edition Blackfin pins, which are heading to San Diego Comic-Con.
- Bill Walko will have lots of original art at Small Press O-05 — and he’s still taking commissions requests.