Comic-Con International announced their fifth wave of Special Guests for SDCC 2020.
From the Toucan Blog, here’s the fifth wave of Special Guests headed to SDCC 2020:
- Lorena Alvarez Gómez • Writer, artist, Nightlights, Hicotea
- Darcie Little Badger • Writer, Elatsoe, Strangelands
- Dan Slott • Writer, Fantastic Four, Iron Man 2020
- Matthew Southworth • Artist, co-creator, Stumptown
- Lee Weeks • Artist, Batman, Daredevil, Gambit
- Mark Wheatley • Artist, Breathtaker, Frankenstein Mobster
Special guests typically receive a special “Spotlight” panel during the convention, so attendees have a chance to hear their favorite authors and artists speak live.
According to CCI, they’ll announce six additional guests on Monday, March 23 – so keep your eyes peeled for more exciting announcements. You can also catch up on tons of other things and people who will be at San Diego Comic-Con in our Under the Tents updates.
Are you excited about these guests? Let us know in the comments.