This year, you’ll find them on the show floor at Booth #1129, where you’ll be able to purchase exclusive, never-before-seen merchandise, meet the Neopets Team, purchase bespoke art prints signed by a TNT artist, and connect with special guest Erinn Pascal, Editor of Neopets: The Official Cookbook.
Throughout the week, you’ll be able to purchase exclusive “Neostalgia” items at the booth, including:
- Neopets: The Official Cookbook by Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Three Neopets-inspired energy drink flavours & custom Neopets slushie cup by G FUEL
- Neopets Tarot Cards by Geekify
- Three Neopets SDCC specific themed pins and a matching lanyard from What’s Your Passion Jewelry
- Neopets Vaporwave Comic-Con t-shirts by H3
- Limited-edition Neopets art prints drawn by TNT Fae
- A variety of new Neopets holographic and die-cut sticker sets
Fans will also get to party like it’s 1999 at the Neopets Era Party on Friday, July 21 from 7:30pm-11:30pm, at Deck665.
The free, fully immersive event will be a throwback to “an era when dial-up internet, chat rooms, and the Neoboards reigned supreme”. You’ll step into a world focused on the past, present, and future of Neopets with a live DJ, Neopian-themed food and drinks, photo ops, and swag bags of exclusive merch. There will also be a “LEGENDARY” reveal for those in attendance, as well as games, photo-ops, and more.
General admission tickets can be picked up at Booth #1129, but a select number of VIP tickets will be available to win, with giveaway details coming soon. Capacity is limited and general admission tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You can also stop by the Upper Deck booth to purchase a limited edition Neopets trading card game promotional pack, which features a six-card set with two SDCC-exclusive cards.