Hop-Con returns to SDCC with it’s seventh incarnation on Thursday, July 18th, from 7PM-11PM at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station.
Tickets will be available starting May 31 at 10AM Pacific at Eventbrite. This is a 21+ event so attendees should be sure to bring your ID. The $75 ticket include:
- Fifteen 3oz tasters (5 of which count for w00tstout pours)
- 3 specialty casks of w00tstout
- Commemorative glassware to take home
- Gourmet food stations with unlimited tastings
- Lawn games including giant jenga, bocce ball, connect 4
- Silent Disco
- Interactive Art Wall
Designated driver tickets (which don’t include alcohol or commemorative glassware) are $35.
Hop-Con is once again joining forces with Hero Initiative and selling lithographs of the bottle art signed by the artist, Alan Davis, with proceeds going back to comic artists of yesteryear. Lithographs can be purchased for $20 on Eventbrite and during the event.
Here’s a look at the 2019 bottle design, and cans will also be available this year!