Winter is coming – and it’s up to you to find it.
Entertainment Weekly has the details on a Game of Thrones scavenger hunt that will be taking place on the show floor of Comic-Con, where fans are invited to track down new memorabilia and merchandise to pose with.
Fans must complete the entire challenge by posting photos of themselves in their Twitter profiles using the hashtag #GoTScavengerHunt between Wednesday, July 20 at 6PM and Saturday, July 23 at 5PM PT to be eligible to win – but the winner gets a Westeros-sized prize pack that includes a Game of Thrones Clue and Expansion Pack, a McFarlane Iron Throne Room Construction Set, Factory Entertainment plush figures, a Dark Horse Varys Figure, Insight Edition’s Sigil Stationary Set, and a Game of Thrones The Night King t-shirt.
Here’s what all you’ll need to track down:
- Post in front of the MEY Thrones jewelry display case in the Hall of Faces Experience
- Hang out next to the silver Night King Bust
- Speaking of his wintry grace: Share a photo of you (or someone) in The Night King Mask
- Remember King Robert Baratheon and try on his crown
- Grab a Thrones Sigil Stationery Set
Once all photos have been posted to Twitter using #GoTScavengerHunt, you’ll head to the USAopoly’s CLUE®: Game of Thrones Booth #1017 between 9:30AM-5PM PT on Saturday to enter your name, contact info and Twitter handle into a raffle for a chance to win one of 15 SDCC Game of Thrones Prize Pack valued at approximately $200. [UPDATE] This contest is not open to international attendees.