Variety just unloaded a ton of SDCC movie related news and I’d urge you to head over there to get the full details. If you just want a quick rundown of what’s in or out though, I compiled it all below. Enjoy:
Going to SDCC
- Disney with Iron Man 3, Wreck-It Ralph, Oz: The Great and Powerful, and possibly The Lone Ranger.
- Warner Brothers with The Hobbit, Man of Steel, and probably Pacific Rim. Possibly More.
- Sony with Total Recall and possibly Premium Rush, Here Comes the Boom, or After Earth.
- Lionsgate-Summit with Twilight, Expendables 2, and possibly Dredd.
- Probably Paramount. If so, there will be no G.I. Joe: Retaliation, World War Z, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, Jack Reacher, and Star Trek 2 (!!!!).
- 20th Century Fox. This means no The Watch, Taken 2, Life of Pi or A Good Day to Die Hard.
- Universal. If they do go, expect RIPD, The Bourne Legacy and 47 Ronin.