With WonderCon just a few days away, we’re seeing a lot of announcements from artists, designers, and more who will be there. If you’re having trouble keeping up, or you just can’t decide where to go first, don’t panic.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- You don’t have to fight over who gets to be the dog and the top hat to grab this WonderCon exclusive. Our friends at BAIT will be offering this awesome Bait x Monopoly Mr. Penny Bags exclusive for $50, available at Booth #1819.
- WonderCon may not be on Easter this year, but you’ll get Easter season feelings (or some kind of feelings, anyway) from these Furry Feline Creatives WonderCon debut: The Poops. These 5’x4′ handmade plush come in Yellow Fellow, Hot Pink, Baby Blue, and Poopoo Purple – and are only $12 each at Booth #1957. Can’t make it to the convention? You can also order them online.
- If you love propane and propane accessories, King of the Hill character designer Joel Adams will be in Artist Alley at Table #B25. He’ll have 50 limited edition signed “King of the Toto-Bill” prints, so make sure you get there early.
- Story artist and Walt Disney Animation artist Brian Kesinger announced he will be at the Baby Tattoo Booth #909 at WonderCon Friday and Saturday.
— brian kesinger (@briankesinger) March 24, 2017
- Artists and illustrators Diana Levin and Shawn Givens bring their Ghoulish Bunny Studios to WonderCon this year with new art, jewelry, and more.
— Ghoulish Bunny Studios (@ghoulishbunny) March 24, 2017
- Tanya Bjork showed off her Moon Moths and more original mini paintings and art to WonderCon’s Artist Alley, Table #F-27.
— Tanya Bjork (@tanyabjork) March 23, 2017
- Joy Princess Cosplay will hold an Avatar: Legend of Korra Cosplay Gathering and group photo. They’ll meet outside the convention center on Saturday at 1:30PM. Stay tuned to her Instagram feed for the exact location to be posted on Friday morning.
- If you’re not an Avatar: Legend of Korra cosplayer, don’t feel too left out. Joy Princess Cosplay is also planning a Dragonball Universe Cosplay Gathering and group photo on Sunday at 1:30PM outside the convention center. She’ll post the exact location on her Instagram on Sunday morning, so keep an eye out.
- Who doesn’t like free stuff when they go to cons? JPG McFly and PhotoBombMom are giving away free “I Feel Like Peter” posters at Booth #101. It’s only while supplies last, so if you want one, get there fast.
- Melissa Hsu believes that we should always be ourselves, unless we can be Batman. We can’t all be Batman (we’re not that rich), but we can get her Batman-themed Louie Monsta at WonderCon’s Artist Alley at Table #B50.
- Dawn Wolf of Art of Dawn will also have necklaces available at WonderCon.
- Ninobuni is stoked to be back in SoCal for WonderCon. They’ll be at Booth #2052 offering signings for the Small Vinyl toy. They’ll also have exclusive Mex prints and stickers.
- Audrey Miller Art will debut new stickers this weekend at WonderCon. Find her at Artist Alley Table #A-50.
- Speaking of debuts, Faheema Chaudhury plans to debut her new mismatched Tortoro 22K gold pins at WonderCon this weekend. Find her at Booth #266.