There’s been SO MUCH San Diego Comic-Con news in the last few days. Are you more excited about Funko’s 800,000 waves, or about the return of the Harbor Drive closure? Which UCC Distributing exclusive is on your must-buy-list? But even with all that news, we’ve got even more for you now, with teases from Chris Uminga, merch from Jungle Boy Productions, adorable mini original paintings, and more.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- The world of fashion never looked more adorable, or more tiny, than in this Lorelay Bove mini original painting. You’ll be able to pick it up at the con next month.
- BeeFy & Co. are releasing a brand new New World of Poos wallet at the convention, which you can snag Booth #1190.
- Junior High Horrors, an all-ages horror parody, return to San Diego Comic-Con at Booth #2635 with Rob Potchak and Billy Parker.
- Every year is the year of Scott Pilgrim at Comic-Con as far as we’re concerned, and you’ll be able to 1Up your convention with this adorable mini original from Patrick Ballesteros.
Anyone else feel like they need a 1Up for the rest of the week 😂. #SDCC2019 #ScottPilgrim pic.twitter.com/ws3EnXYc3F
— Patrick Ballesteros SDCC DD-08 (@PatrickBallest) June 18, 2019
- Jungle Boy Productions always have fun items at the convention, and this year they’ll be bringing along a limited amount of their Star Wars merch, including their Enter Vader t-shirt and enamel pin sets. Stop by Booth #1417 to check it out.
- Just what is artist Chris Uminga busy working on? We don’t know, but we recommend he steer clear of any sewer grates and red balloons.
- Artist Jin Yung Kim showed off a new print, The Nemisisisisis Prime, which will be heading to San Diego Comic-Con.
- You’ll be able to grab the first issue of Monster World: The Golden Age at Booth #1314.
- Headlocked Comic will have pins from LAPEL YEAH at their booth. Yeah!
- Comic writer Brandon Thomas will be making the trek to SDCC this year.
What are you excited about? Anything we missed? Let us know in the comments, drop us a line, or tweet us at @SD_Comic_Con.