Be on alert tomorrow to find screen-ready Krill and Moclan soldiers from FOX’s The Orville walking together in a peaceful mission at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 20, along with the show’s creative team including Co-Producer Tom Costantino, recently Emmy-nominated VFX Producer Brooke Noska, and Lead Concept designer Lex Cassar. The Krill and Moclan costume and makeup will be done by Howard Berger and the team at KNB EFX — just like in the show!
You will find The Orville aliens at the following locations on Saturday:
- 11AM– 12:30PM: Convention Floor and at the Korben FX Booth #3849
- 2PM – 2:30PM: Guarding Ballroom 20
- 2:30PM – 3:15PM: The Orville Panel in Ballroom 20
- 3:45PM – 4:15PM: Cast & Crew Poster Signing Event at Fox Booth #4229
- 4:45PM – 5:15PM: Cast & Crew Signing Event at Dark Horse Booth #2615
The panel in Ballroom 20 (2:30PM on 7/20) will include the full crew of the U.S.S. Orville: Seth MacFarlane, Adrianne Palicki, Penny Johnson Jerald, Scott Grimes, Peter Macon, Jessica Szohr, J Lee, Mark Jackson, Chad L. Coleman and Executive Producers David A. Goodman, Jon Cassar, and Brannon Braga. Fans will get an exclusive look back at some never-before-seen moments of season 2, and a sneak peek at the new and exciting missions in the upcoming 3rd season.
Don’t forget to also visit The Orville Experience at 390 11th Avenue!