Prize Mule may not be heading to the San Diego Convention Center right about now… but we’ve got fun, games, and prizes for you anyway! We’re kicking today off with an Online Scavenger Hunt, with lots of fun prizes!
To enter, simply head here and fill out the answers to all of the questions below! We’ll be giving away prizes all day, including:
- Prizes from PopMinded by Hallmark – including this year’s SDCC 2021 exclusive Star Wars™ Boba Fett Hallmark Keepsake Ornament, Star Trek™ Klingon Bird of Prey Hallmark Keepsake Ornament, Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 and RTV Hallmark Keepsake Ornament, Marvel Comics Spider-Ham itty bittys®, and Super Mario™ Gold Mario Hallmark Ornament
- “Back to the Office” set from Fat Rabbit Farm, which includes an exclusive t-shirt, two stickers, a mouse pad, and a coffee mug
- Prizes from Priscilla Wilson, aka Valor and Vellum – including bags and pins
- SDCC Blog prize packs
Unfortunately, we cannot ship internationally. Non-USA folks are still welcome to play along but cannot win.
FILL OUT YOUR ANSWERS HERE
1. Shirin Rafie’s commissions feature an example of a Harley Quinn commission. What 3 weapons are in this image
Answer: Grenade, bat, brass knuckles/knuckle duster
2. In Sam Grinberg’s store you’ll find a zine called “On A Hot Summer Night…” What characters are the two people holding on the cover to cool down?
Answer: Bart Simpson, SpongeBob SquarePants
3. How many volumes of Mary Bellamy’s Faux Facts graphic novel are available (including 2020)?
4. Those piercing blue eyes, that iconic lock of hair… What is the official title of Nick Kremenek’s 6″x6″ print of the Superman?
Answer: Kal-El, The Last Son of Krypton
5. Icon Heroes offers enamel pins of Sabrina Spellmam and Archie Andews. Count the freckles on their faces and add them together.
6. Vroom vroom! What race car number is Hello Kitty driving in Monogram’s Tokyo Speed Deluxe Gift Set?
Answer: 01 (or 1)
7. Monkey Minion offers a print with a robot gifting a flower to a certain woodland creature. Name that animal.
8. The Beavis and Butthead inspired “Cornholio” FiGPiN has a very fitting FiGPiN number, what is it?
9. On July 30, 2021, Desert Wind Comics has a signing with what legendary comic creator?
Answer: Tom Defalco
10. Which character is sitting inside R2-D2 in this TV & Film pin from Yesterdays?
Answer: Oscar the Grouch
11. What fruit is depicted in this patriotic pin from Elhoffer Design in their Heroes and Villains apparel collection?
12. What is featured “in this issue” on the comic book packaging that comes with Peter Porker: Spider-Ham?
Answer: Honey Baked Heist
13. Which “grumpy” breed of dog does Brittnee Braun Design offers a holiday skirt of?
14. UDON’s “Hip” Shantae t-shirt comes in what two colors?
Answer: Gray and teal
15. This hermit crab in Priscilla Wilson’s shop carries a sweet treat on its back. What color is the crab?
Answer: Blue (also acceptable: Green, Teal, or anything in the Blue/Green family)
16. In the tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki-shop that is The Shag Store, you can buy a set of Tiki Cocktails Highball Glasses. What sign is displayed on the volcano of the “Zombie” design?
17. “Knock knock”
“Orange you glad you found the Clockwork cat drinking milk?”
What is the name of this print?
Answer: Clockwork Orange Tabby
18. In Harmony Gong’s “Orientober” sketchbook, what animal is depicted on page 3?
19. Cryptozoic released a set of COSMIC Cryptkins Unleashed exclusives for SDCC. They all have creepy crimson eyes but only one Cosmic Cryptkins is captivating in a chic couture tuxedo. What is their name?
Answer: Cosmic Bob
20. EVERYONE loves pizza — especially this fuzzy little bee in Camilla d’Errico’s shop. How many pepperoni are on its slice?
21. On Scott Shaw’s 2014 art print in his shop, what does Homer Simpson’s apron say?
Answer: Kick the Cook
22. What popular San Diego food item is Smart Hulk holding in Tony Poulson’s Limited Edition Hand Over the Hero print?
23. From the water, it rises! This small original art sketch in artist Sean Forney’s shop features “Bessie” — what color is she?
24. Martin Hsu has one very lucky sculpture in his shop. What breed of animal is depicted on it?
25. Which H.P. Lovecraft demon does Wannabe Press have trouble spelling?
26. This Cozy Cat pin in KikiDoodle’s shop is dressed up as what insect?
Answer: Bumblebee or bee
27. Idioms can be drawn? Yep, you’ll believe a pig can fly. Find the title of the print that features this super common saying in Aaron Lopresti’s store.
Answer: Look, Up in the Sky…
28. It’s always “half and half” with Danny Haas. What shape is on Wade Wilson’s boxers in the non-Deadpool half of his print?
29. The force is strong with this one. Chris Maze has a popular print set of The Mandalorian teaching Baby Yoda about life. What color is The Child’s safety helmet?
30. Even Punching Pandas have rights. What is the panda protesting for in this art print?
Answer: Keep Bamboo Free