Robert A. Heinlein Blood Drive
The San Diego Blood Bank returns to Comic-Con and the Manchester Hyatt with their annual Robert A. Heinlein Blood Drive. Not only is this an awesome opportunity to give blood to help save lives — but you also typically receive a fun t-shirt as a thank you.
Appointments are now available for Wednesday – Sunday during the convention, which can be booked at the links below. Walk-ins are also welcome, and no convention badge is needed to donate. Donation time varies by person, but allow at least an hour of your time for check-in and blood draw.
- Wednesday, July 17: 9AM – 6PM: Make Appointments Here
- Thursday, July 18: 9AM – 6PM: Make Appointment Here
- Friday, July 19: 9AM – 6PM: Make Appointment Here
- Saturday, July 20: 9AM – 6PM: Make Appointment Here
- Sunday, July 21: 9AM – 6PM: Make Appointments Here
Will you be donating this year? Let us know in the comments below: