Publisher Insight Editions will be returning to San Diego Comic-Con in 2014, with a first look at upcoming products, plenty of popular titles available for fans to buy, autograph signings, giveaways, and more.
Fans of Assassin’s Creed, World of Warcraft, DC, Marvel, Supernatural, Avatar, and other popular titles should head to Insight Edition’s Booth #1318 to get a preview of upcoming books like The Art of World of Warcraft, Marvel Vehicles: Owner’s Workshop Manual, and DC Comics: Super-Villains: The Complete Visual History. In addition, Insight will also be offering a first look to Comic-Con attendees of the sculpted cover for the upcoming Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report: Collectors’ Edition, and the Game of Thrones Astrolabe.
Although those titles won’t be available for purchase, Insight will be bringing along many of its most popular titles, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Visual History and Godzilla: The Art of Destruction. Insight will also have signed copies of Fringe: September’s Notebook, Pacific Rim: Man, Machines & Monsters, and Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros available for purchase, as well as a Comic-Con exclusive TMNT poster.
Some of Insight’s most popular authors, including Alex Irvine, Daniel Wallace, Jerry Beck, and Andrew Farago, will be doing signings at the booth (the full schedule is below).
Insight will also be holding a drawing every morning at 10AM for prize giveaways.
From their site, here’s the full press release:
San Rafael, CA, June 24, 2014—Insight Editions is pleased to announce its presence at Comic-Con International 2014 at the San Diego Convention Center, July 23–27, in booth #1318.
We will feature popular recent titles, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Visual History and Godzilla: The Art of Destruction, and preview exciting forthcoming titles, including:
- Assassin’s Creed Unity: Abstergo Entertainment: New Employee Handbook
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Legacy
- The Art of Blue Sky Studios
- C. Montgomery Burns’ Handbook of World Domination
- DC Comics: Super-Villains: The Complete Visual History
- The Art of Destiny
- The Essential Supernatural: On the Road with Sam and Dean Winchester (Revised and Updated Edition)
- Inside the Sideshow Studio: A Modern Renaissance Environment
- Marvel Vehicles: Owner’s Workshop Manual
- The Art of World of Warcraft
We will also have signed copies of Fringe: September’s Notebook, Pacific Rim: Man, Machines & Monsters, and Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros and a Comic-Con exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle poster.
In addition to giveaways and morning drawings every day at 10:00 a.m., everything in the booth will be 30 percent off. The following authors will join Insight Editions for in-booth signings:
- Alex Irvine—Marvel Vehicles: Owner’s Workshop Manual (signing artwork from the forthcoming book). Thursday, July 24 at 2pm
- Daniel Wallace—The World According to Spider-Man, Iron Man Manual, and Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman. Friday July 25 at 3pm
- Jerry Beck—The Art of Mr. Peabody & Sherman and The SpongeBob SquarePants Experience. Saturday, July 26 at 2pm
- Andrew Farago—Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Visual History. TBD
Insight will also be revealing the unique sculpted cover for Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report: Collectors’ Edition, due out in September, and the remarkable limited edition Game of Thrones™ Astrolabe, as seen in the opening credits of the show, which comes with Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros.
Are you excited about Insight Edition’s offerings? Let us know in the comments.