The BBC Shop – the annual BBC Booth which features merch from your favorite BBC shops, including Doctor Who, Sherlock, Orphan Black, and more – is returning this year. This booth always has a long line, and exclusives do sell out – so if you spy something you want, make sure to include it in your show floor plans.
From the BBC America tumblr, here’s a list of all the exclusive items this year, including prices. Some of these items have been revealed below, with more still TBA as far as a look at the items:
- Companions T-Shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizes S-XXL): $20
- Four Doctors T-Shirt by Alice Zhang (Men’s and Women’s sizes S-XXL): $20
- TARDIS Hoodie by Alice Zhang (sizes S-XXL): $40
- TARDIS Tote Bag by Alice Zhang: $15
- Lounge Pants (sizes S-XXL): $25
- Tenth Doctor Fez Titan Vinyl (3” figurine): $10
- Tenth Doctor Tuxedo Titan Vinyl (4.5” figurine): $15
- Advanced Graphics Mini Standees Pack (includes the Twelfth Doctor, Clara, and the TARDIS): $15
- TARDIS Charm Bracelet: $25
- Sonic Screwdriver Dog Tag: $15
- Titan Comic Book: $10
- Sherlock Priest Titan Vinyl (3” figurine): $10
- Sherlock Falling T-Shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizes S-XXL): $20
- Moriarty “Get Sherlock” T-Shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizes S-XXL): $20
- Skull Hoodie (sizes S-XXL) $40
- Advanced Graphics Mini Standees Pack (includes Sherlock, Watson, and Moriarty): $15
- #CloneClub T-Shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizes S-XXL): $20
Here’s a look at some of the items:
So just what is BBC bringing to San Diego Comic-Con attendees this year? Let’s take a look:
[UPDATE June 25] The Doctor Who Official Shop has unveiled another Comic-Con exclusive: a mini-standee pack with Twelve, the ATDIS, and Clara. According to the official description on Facebook, they’re “small enough that they won’t take up too much space on your floor, but large enough that they’ll keep a desk looking stylish”.
[UPDATE June 24] It’s 14 days until Comic-Con, and the BBC Shop unveiled an exclusive Doctor Who TARDIS tote bag, with a design by Alice Zhang. You can find more information on their Facebook or Twitter.
[UPDATE June 18] With only 20 days left to go until San Diego Comic-Con, the BBC Shop has unveiled another of this year’s SDCC exclusives. They’ll be bringing along an exclusive Doctor Who TARDIS hoodie, designed by Alice X. Zhang. You can find more information on their Facebook or Twitter.
[UPDATE June 15] The BBC Shop isn’t through yet with Doctor Who Comic-Con exclusives, as they announced today that they’ll also be offering a Charm Bracelet with five exclusive Who charms: a TARDIS, a charm that reads “Bigger On The Inside”, a Gallifreyan symbol, the Doctor Who logo, and another charm that says “San Diego 2015”. You can find more information on their Facebook or Twitter.
[UPDATE June 11] The first BBC America exclusive is a Doctor Who t-shirt, featuring the names of all of the recent companions from the series. There’s no word yet on pricing, but here’s a look at the shirt, from Facebook:
Will you be making a stop at the BBC Booth? Let us know in the comments.