For those ready to ascend into the craziness that is San Diego Comic-Con, we have you covered. Everything you need to prepare yourselves can be found in the bullet points below.
- Download the Comic-Con International Quick Guide for over 50 pages of maps, exhibitors, restaurants and more information, all in one tidy PDF!
- We’ll be tweeting line queues and panel news throughout the convention as we always do, but this year we’ll also be announcing some cool goodie and t-shirt drops via Twitter as well. Follow @SD_Comic_Con on Twitter and don’t miss a tweet!
- Use the following hashtags when tweeting us with line statuses (here’s a sample, but we’ll be sure to remind you which to use):
- Don’t forget to check out our posts on who to follow during Comic-Con for the latest info and announcements.
- Do you know where to pick up your badges? Check out the Badge Pick-Up Guide and look at the handy table below to see where you need to be and when (note: This is last year’s list, but none of the information has changed except the dates).
- Have you checked out our guides on Ballroom 20 and Hall H? You might want to, because you’ll be spending a lot of time in there…
- And regarding Hall H, a fairly big policy change was introduced for those camping out in line. Read about the wristband policy and how it might affect you.
- And then make sure you know where to line up for panels and the exhibit floor, with our Guide to Lines.
- Whether it’s your first time or your tenth, hopefully you’ll find some helpful information in our Guide page. 30+ guides from over the years – blog posts, tips and more.
- Planned your evenings outside of the convention center? If you have some time to fill, look no further than our 2015 Offsite Events list.
- Make sure you’ve signed up for Sched and chosen your panel favorites. You can even take the panel schedule with you!
- Download the San Diego Comic-Con Official App [iTunes / Google Play] to stay up-to-date while you’re on-the-go. Also check out our Guide for Useful Apps during San Diego Comic-Con for other great options.
- Want to get a few autographs from your favorite celebrities? We have the most comprehensive list of announced autographs anywhere. Wondering how autograph drawings work in the Sails Pavilion? Check out our guide for that.
- Nothing to do while standing in lines for panels? Download our SDConCast podcast episodes and listen while you wait! Or if you are thinking ahead, subscribe via RSS or iTunes and download all of our episodes ahead of time. We especially recommend you listen to the following episodes ahead of time:
- Chart your course! Check out the Exhibit Hall map and exhibitor list, or download the PDF of the Exhibit Hall map. And then for a more in-depth look, check out Shawn Marshall of Parks And Con’s Guide to the Exhibit Hall.
- Have you made your shopping list of exclusive SDCC merchandise? Check out our Exclusives posts. Also be sure to check out Parks and Cons great video guides, like the Onsite Visual Guide to Exclusives, Lines, Food, and More.
- Not within walking distance of the Convention Center? The 24-hour shuttle service schedule and map has been posted. You can also download a map of the shuttle routes with schedule.
- Or if you’re taking the Trolley, make sure you know the routes and times. And go paperless!
- Don’t forget to book your Uber service with our exclusive SDCCUBLOG discount coupon.