San Diego Comic-Con is officially THIS WEEK, and that means we’ve got plenty of Comic-Con news for you today, including a print which reimagines Good Omens‘ Crowley and Aziraphale as cats, a cool exclusive (and free) print for Headlocked Comics, and more.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- As the world has suddenly discovered the greatness of Good Omens (or re-discovered, for all of us book readers out there in the world!), Jenny Parks is honoring the series with Aziraphale and Crowley… as cats! She’ll have prints, buttons, and magnets next week at Booth #708.
- Katie Cook is always one of the most fun stops on the show floor, and this year she’ll have Nothing Special posters, lanyards, acrylic charms, and buttons.
- They’re Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brian, Brain, Brian and they’re heading to San Diego Comic-Con Booth #5555, as part of artist James Silvani’s collection of original 9×12 prints. He’s got PLENTY more where these came from, each available for $80.
- Artist Chris Gugliotti showed off “The Red Witch”, a new print debuting at BB-15. He also unveiled another new prints for “Adventure Together” and “Have Dog Will Adventure”.
- Boo-Ya! This enamel pin from Lolligag is adorably spooky, and you can take it home from Booth #4532. She also has a new “IT” pin, which is equally spooky/adorbs.
- Artist Martin Hsu revealed a “Mei and Baby Catbus” painting and print he’ll be bringing to Booth #4530.
- If you stop by Headlocked Comics for their signing on Saturday with Jeanie Buss, David McLane, and Beast from 1PM-3PM, you’ll also receive this limited edition print by Skye Patridge if you’re on of the first 100 people in line.
This limited edition print by @SkyePatridge will be available for FREE for the first 100 people in line for the Jeanie Buss/David McLane/Beast signing on Saturday 1-3pm. All three will sign it for FREE as well!
There’s only 100 of them available and they aren’t for sale. pic.twitter.com/rkTiCC3XJs
— Headlocked Comics (@HeadlockedComic) July 12, 2019
- Ashley Wood has more fun stuff planned for San Diego Comic-Con, including tabloids, original art, books, and more. Pick it all up at Booth #3750.
- Stop by Booth #5139 to pick up these new limited edition Remastered Samurai Nirvana prints from Wardell Brown.
- Artist Camilla d’Errico will have Mystery Print Bundles at Booth #4623, with bundles like the one shown below. Some bundles may even include ultra-rare prints.
- Flimflammery is also getting in on the mystery action with new Lucky (Blind) bags. Each bag is only $50, and contains over $200 worth of prints, greeting cards, books, and more. Stop by Booth #4615 to try your luck.
- Robert Mckeone has a fun new mash-up print, which features the MCU’s Peter Parker and Venom. You can grab the new 11×17 print at Artists’ Alley AA-13.
- Artist Chris Maze has been showing off his new prints slowly over the last week or so, but now he’s unveiled them all. Each print is either 5″x5″ or 5″x7″, and you can pick them up at his booth.
- Gecco Corp are launching a new pin collection for Dead by Deadlight at Booth #4931, with prices running from $10-$30.
- Studio de Sade has been experimenting with turning their art into playmats, which will be debuting at Comic-Con THIS WEEK!
- Artist Adrianna Vanderstelt revealed a few new prints she’ll be bringing to Booth #4718, along with mermaid canvases.
- You can find Bootleg VHS Goods with Shop Called Quest on the show floor, where they’ll have five new pins.