WonderCon is just a day away. Whether it’s your first year or your tenth, it’s always good to brush up on what’s new at the convention this year.
In typical fashion, just like we do with SDCC each year, we’ve compiled all the posts you need to read before the start of the convention tomorrow:
- Wondering when and where to pick up your badge? Use this handy chart from Comic-Con International:
- Driving to WonderCon? Make sure you read all the parking info you’ll need.
- Where to eat at WonderCon? We have all the info on the food trucks which will be parking outside of the convention center.
- More of a visual person? Check out Shawn Marshall’s WonderCon Onsite Visual Guide to Registration, Parking, Food and More:
- Course your weekend on the Exhibit floor with the list and locations of exhibitors, small press, Artists’ Alley and autograph areas.
- Be sure to read our panel picks, and listen to our podcast where we discuss the programming schedule highlights.
- And if that’s not enough, you can check out all of our WonderCon posts from 2015 to catch up on the bits of news you might have missed.
You can also follow along for live coverage with our staff on Twitter at:
Coming to WonderCon? Let us and our readers know in the comments. Hope to see you there!