Welcome to our 4th of July special edition of Under the Tents. We’ve got a jam-packed edition for you, full of updates on a QMx Batman Family, a My Little Pony exclusive, prints from some awesome artists, and five words we guarantee you didn’t think you’d hear today.
Here’s a look at the news you might have missed:
- The Bat Family is all here in this QMx Q-Master, making its debut at QMx Booth #4145.
- 2000 AD will have several San Diego Comic-Con exclusives this year at Booth #2806, including Tula Lotay prints (only available during the Tula Lotay in-booth signing on Saturday), a Hardcover Dredd GN: Judge Dredd: The Small House for $20, and an exclusive dust jacket edition of Judge Dredd: Cold Wars for $20.
- The Bronies have one more exclusive to get excited about — The Pop Insider showed off this Basic Fun! My Little Pony Classic Collection SDCC Exclusive Majesty figure. It will retail for $19.99, and you can grab her at Booth #1034.
- The legendary J. Scott Campbell will have a SDCC exclusive limited edition 13″x19″ Amazing Spider-Man lithograph available at his booth #4601. Swing on over to pick it up for yourself.
- Here’s five words you didn’t expect to hear on this 4th of July: Goat Herder Bucky Barnes chibi. But that’s exactly what artist Celine Chapus is working on for Comic-Con.
- Artist Jeff Pina has his own chibi artwork for the con, in the form of a lil Wolverine.
- Artist Camilla d’Errico revealed a sneak peek at a new painting heading to Comic-Con.
- If you love Kitty Pryde, then make sure you stop by artist Steve Gordon’s booth to pick up this brand new print.
- International Trends have already announced a lot of cool Star Wars exclusives and merchandise for this year, but the trend — get it? — continues with these decals. You don’t need to travel to a galaxy far, far away to pick them up — just head to Booth #2913-D.
- Artist Alex Nino will be at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday and Sunday this year, here he’ll have art books, prints, and originals — and is also taking commissions requests.
- Illustrator Rhode Montijo has another new creepy but adorable enamel pin for attendees, with this little ghost and moon duo.
- You can pick up Ninja Knockouts at Prism Comics Booth #2144 later this month.
- Concept artist Richard Shields will be exhibiting at Joe M. Kennedy and Jess Chrysler’s booth in Artists’ Alley CC-12 with some prints for sale.
- Mary Bellamy full have a stocked booth (Small Press N-04) this year, with three sketchbooks, 11 enamel pins, dolls, and more.
- The California Browncoats will be stocking exactly 20 of these enamel pins from Prophecy Girl HQ.
- Cosplay Sifu Mimi Chan will be signing autographs in the Sails Pavilion on Saturday, July 20 at 6:15PM.
- New York Times bestselling author Max Brallier is heading to Comic-Con, where he’ll have a panel and Sunday on signing, to promote The Last Kids on Earth and the Midnight Blade.
- Hero Within has two new Comic-Con exclusives, including this $99 Spider-Man hoodie and Captain America sweater, available at Booth #2047.
- And we’re ending this jam-packed edition of Under the Tents with another Captain America related tidbit, which is fitting, seeing as it is his birthday. In one of Crazy Cat Collectibles’ Comic-Con grab bags will be a ticket to win this — a Captain America: The Winter Soldier special edition record, signed by Chris Evans.